To make our visit to you as easy and problem-free as possible we try to keep our requirements as simple as possible.
Can you ensure the following:
- That we are introduced, soon after our arrival, to our host for the visit.
- A maximum audience 200 (negotiable for more).
- Parking space for the company vehicle.
- A clean, clear working space of 5 square metres.
- An electric power socket within 10m of the performance area.
- Clean and suitable changing area.
- We always enjoy a tea or coffee on arrival (The company may have travelled some distance).
For schools performances: can the youngest class be brought to the hall first to facilitate setting up the front row of the audience.
For Venues: We will e mail you our tech requirements to allow for pre rigging, and will focus once set up. We will use your sound system with our ipod.
- We prefer children to sit with their carers, and not unaccompanied on the floor, for issues of health and safety.
- The name "Krazy Kat Theatre Company" must appear above the title of the show in any publicity designed and printed by the venue
- We will provide up to 500 flyers (with your information on as part of the tour list) and 30 posters for overprinting. We will also provide jpeg photos for publicity.
The company require a minimum of 1 -2 hours to set up and 45 minutes minimum strike. We will invoice you immediately on booking and we are happy with BACs payments or cheque on the day. All invoices to be paid within 30 days.
If you have any questions please telephone us on 01273 692552 or email us at email@example.com