Touring the U.K. from 7th April until 21st May 2017
'OLIVER IN THE OVERWORLD' is the first ever musical created from scratch with sign language.
It’s a funny and surreal tale of a little boy who travels to The Overworld, The Land of Machinery, seeking the parts to mend the memory of his best friend Oliver the Grandfather Clock.
Celebrating our 35th Year of touring, we proudly present the first stage production of this musical extravaganza, written in the 70's by Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood.
Come to the Overworld and join the Kats in this fast-moving madcap musical adventure. With puppets, 10 super songs and daft dances, fully integrated Sign Language and showcasing Krazy Kat’s mastery of visual storytelling, it’s bristling with creativity, humour and catchy chunes…
Lasting 60 minutes it’s ideal for ages 3- 7, their families and friends and is suitable for both deaf and hearing audiences.
- Written by Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood
- Directed by Caroline Parker
- Designed by Chris de Wilde
- Lighting by David Phillips
- Puppets by Scott Brooker
- Musical Direction and Arrangements by Sam Sommerfeld
- Choreography by Darrell Aldridge
- Production realised for the stage by Kinny Gardner
“Exquisite and highly imaginative, engaging, entertaining, funny and moving” The Stage